Q: Where is Monarch Music Hall located?
A: We are located in Peoria, Illinois on the northwest edge of town at 8102 North University Street, 1 ½ blocks north of Pioneer Parkway.
Q: How can I purchase tickets for Monarch Music Hall shows?
A: Advance tickets can be purchased three ways: Online, here on the website and at the Castle Box Office in Bloomington, IL (209 East Washington Street). The website accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Our in-person options accept Cash, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Box Office hours will be coming soon to at the Monarch during normal business hours.
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges unless a show is cancelled.
Q: What type of payment does Monarch Music Hall accept?
A: The box office accepts Cash, VISA, Master Card, American Express and Discover. The bars accept Cash, VISA, Master Card, American Express and Discover.
Q: How old do you have to be to attend shows at Monarch Music Hall?
A: Unless otherwise posted our, shows are open to all ages. All entrants, regardless of age, need to have a ticket for entry.
Q: My child wants to attend an all-ages show at Monarch Music Hall, but I feel nervous?
A: We’ve put a lot of care and thought into our all-ages shows. But the decision to let your son or daughter come to a show here is obviously up to you as a parent. We suggest attending a show with your child so you can get a first-hand experience of how we run the venue and treat our patrons. We’re confident that once you’ve been here you’ll feel comfortable about allowing your child to come to the Monarch.
Q: Do I need ID to enter the Theatre?
A: An ID is always required if you plan on drinking alcohol. Because we are an all-ages venue and we serve alcohol we take checking ID’s very seriously. In compliance with Illinois laws anyone 21 and older who plans on drinking alcohol will have to show a valid, non-expired, government issued photo ID, no matter how old you think you may look. Anyone without proper ID, regardless of age, will be treated as under 21 and not allowed to buy, hold or drink alcohol. This policy is strictly enforced and any violation will result in immediate ejection from the Hall.
Q: Does the Monarch Music Hall have seats?
A: Unless a show is advertised as seated or limited-seated, our shows are General Admission and standing-room only. A limited number of bar stools are available on a first-come, first-serve basis in the loft. Patrons with special needs should email email@example.com in advance to make arrangements.
Q: What time does the band go on?
A: We publicize both our door times and show times on the website. Set times vary and typically are not announced. Please keep in mind that set times, as well as opening acts, are always subject to change without notice.
Q: Does the club offer drinks?
A: We have multiple bars located within the Hall offering a terrific selection of draft beers and wine along with your favorite spirits and non-alcoholic beverages.
Q: Do you have a dress code?
A: We only insist that you be dressed and wearing shoes. Sensible footwear is strongly advised.
Q: What are Monarch Music Hall customer safety and security procedures / things I can and cannot bring into the venue?
A: Our safety precautions/ security procedures are as follows • Prior to entering the venue, guests will be searched (patted down or wand) to ensure the safety of all patrons. You may be asked to empty your pockets of all items so that they can be examined.
• All alcohol and narcotic laws will be strictly enforced.
• All bags will be subject to search, and no large bags or backpacks will be allowed. Option to check your bag with management may be offered
• We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. If you see something that concerns you, please say something to our management or Security so we can ensure the best experience possible.
Our safety precautions/ security procedures are as follows:
• No firearms or weapons of any kind are allowed into the venue.
• No guns, knives (including pocket knifes), pepper spray, or any other item that could be used to inflict harm.
• Replicas of weapons also are NOT permitted.
• No drugs or drug paraphernalia, illegal substances of any kind.
• No outside food or drinks
• No video cameras, GoPros, selfie sticks.
• Professional recording equipment – photo, video or audio (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial use rigs). Unless cleared by artist or venue management prior to the event.
• The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event as violators will be subject to law enforcement. If you are found to be inebriated at the door, security may refuse your entry the venue. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.
You are welcome to bring these items along:
• Small Bags & Purses (maximum 10″x10″)
• Non-Professional Flash/Still Cameras
• Cell Phones
If there is any question whether or not an item is acceptable to bring into an event please ask security or management and we will do our best to help and ensure a great experience.
Q: Can I smoke in the Hall?
A: No. Illinois has an indoor smoking ban. We have a designated area for smokers outside. This includes E-cigarettes.
Q: Does Monarch Music Hall have an e-mail list? How can I be included?
A: Yes. We send out frequent e-mail updates that include information on just announced shows, yet-to-be-advertised shows and exclusive pre-sales. You can sign-up for the email list directly from the homepage.
Q: When do you announce new shows?
A: Most new shows are announced and updated on our website, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Check in often!
Q: Is Monarch Music Hall hiring?
A: We’re always accepting applications. Send us a email at info@monarchmusichall and we will set a time to connect.
Q: Why didn’t you answer my question?
A: Maybe you need to get in touch with us. For more specific questions, comments or concerns please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to get back to you in a timely manner.
Q:Where do I park for events?
A: Available parking shown on this map